Detailers assist the management team by performing the services offered such as quick washes, detail packages, ceramic services, engine detailing, interior care and more. This can be a full or part time role, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Using the correct equipment for cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing vehicles and parts.
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service, consistently providing each client with the same level of service and attention.
- Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Inspecting the vehicles thoroughly.
- Maintaining the proper function of all detail departments tools and equipment.
- Previous detailer experience welcomed but not necessary.
- Must maintain a neat and clean appearance, wearing cleaned company uniforms daily.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to learn and grow as a member of a rapidly growing company.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful performance.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon client and business demands.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and colleagues at all times.
Job Type: Full or Part-time
Salary: Hourly, based on experience
Required education: High School or Equivalent
Required experience: None, but any a plus